Amended Tax Returns

On occasion, it can happen that you file a tax return that isn’t accurate. For example, you inadvertently omitted revenue or deductions. In order to correct the error, you should file an amended return.

It is always better to be proactive and correct an incorrect return than to wait for the IRS to catch it and possibly initiate an audit. If the IRS catches your error they will likely assess the 20% accuracy-related penalty, which would be avoided had an amended return been filed.

Esquire Group will review your original return and ensure your amended return is completed accurately so you can rest easy knowing you are in compliance. Our services will be available throughout the year. Should you be contacted by the IRS or have any questions that need immediate attention?


Why Choose Esquire Group? Find out here