If you have thought about forming an entity, then you’ve probably wondered about what the best entity type is. You may have even found articles claiming to identify which is the “best entity.”
But there is no such thing as “the best” entity type.
Everybody’s circumstances, needs, and budget are different. Ultimately, you must determine which is the best entity for you.
We created the Entity Evaluation to help you through the entity formation process so you can achieve your goals and maximize your results.
How It Works
The Entity Evaluation is a one-on-one consultation with an entity specialist.
During the call, we’ll ask you questions such as:
- What are your objectives?
- Will you run an active business or a holding company?
- Where do you live?
- Where are your assets located?
- What is the citizenship and residency status of yourself, your family, and anyone else that might benefit from the entity you are looking to create?
You’ll already know the information we will be seeking. So, there’s no need to stress about the call.
Naturally, you can ask all the questions you have during the Entity Evaluation.
After the Call
Your entity specialist will take the information you provide during the call and come up with recommendations based on your specific needs.
- Our written recommendations for best type of entity based on your personal situation
- An accurate price estimate for incorporating
- An explanation of ongoing costs and services you’ll likely need to keep your entity in legal compliance
- A general overview of the benefits of the specific entity we have recommended for you
Most corporate service providers will form an entity for anyone that is willing to pay.
But we want to make sure that forming an entity will serve a purpose and provide tangible benefits.
We’ll tell you if our services are unnecessary.
Schedule an Entity Evaluation and speak with one of our entity specialists to begin your entity formation journey.