October Tax Reminder: Extended Tax Return Filing Deadline
Here is Esquire Group’s October tax reminder! Taxpayers who filed extensions for certain types of U.S. tax returns only have 30 days left to file them. Generally taxpayers can request an automatic extension until October 15th to file certain types of U.S. tax returns. This year, however, taxpayers who filed such an extension will have until October 16th, since October 15th falls on a weekend.
Extended Returns Due October 16th
- Form 1040 – U.S. Individual Income Tax Return
- Form 1040NR – U.S. Nonresident Alien Income Tax Return
- Form 1120 – U.S. Corporation Income Tax Return
- Form 1120-F – U.S. Income Tax Return of a Foreign Corporation
- Form 114 – Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts (FBAR)
Don’t Miss The Tax Filing Deadline
Filing your tax return on time will help you avoid costly penalties and other negative tax consequences. Make sure you file on time!
Esquire Group Can Help
Contact us today to if you need help getting your tax return prepared by the deadline!