Is there difference between the Foreign Tax Credit and Foreign Earned Income Exclusion? Can I claim both?
The answers to the above questions are—Yes, they are very different, and no, you can only claim one or the other on the same income.
If you have been, or currently are, a client of Sovereign Management & Legal Ltd. and you are not in full compliance with the IRS,
Everyone these days seem to be touting the next best investment vehicle, the “self-directed IRA”. You have more freedom to invest in what you want.
Unfiled or unpaid taxes? Plan on a meeting with Homeland Security the next time you come to the U.S.
Imagine this. You and your husband are U.S. citizens living abroad. He is a teacher and you, for the time, a homemaker. Neither of you
Share This Page:
Add to your feed:
Filter by Categories
- All the Posts (35)
- Esquire Group Corporate (17)
- Family Offices (30)
- Foreign SMEs with U.S. Operations (14)
- International Tax, Estate, and Succession Planning (63)
- Esquire Group Tax (24)
- Nonresident Aliens (5)
- Other (25)
- Tax Reminder (2)
- U.S. Persons Abroad (Expats) (23)
- U.S. Residents with Foreign Income (13)
- U.S. SMEs with Foreign Operations (7)