Consultation with Jimmy Sexton
Consultation with Jimmy Sexton LL.M.
Consultation with Esquire Group’s Founder & CEO, Jimmy Sexton, LL.M.
Jimmy’s areas of expertise include:
- International Tax Advisory (Advanced)
- Citizenship & Residency Planning
- Expatriation (Covered & Uncovered Expatriates)
- International Business Structuring
- Cross-Border Estate Planning
- Wealth Structures
- Investment Funds
- Government Legislative Advisory
Unlike many tax advisors who leave you more confused than when you started, we explain everything in plain language. We pride ourselves on giving practical, actionable advice you can understand.
Sometimes we will be able to answer all of your questions and resolve your matter during your consultation. If not, we will provide you a written explanation of our recommendations and a quote for implementing them.
What do you need to do to prepare for your consultation?
We suggest compiling a list of your questions so you get the most out of our call.
And, don’t stress about what we will ask you. You’ll know the answers off the top of your head.
We will ask you things like:
- What are your goals and objectives?
- What would you hope to achieve with us?
- Of which countries are you a citizen?
Consultations are generally conducted remotely via telephone or Skype. In person consultations are also available in Dubai, or if we find ourselves in the same city, or you’d like to pay for us to come to you.
We look forward to speaking with you.