1-Hour Tax Evaluation with one of our International Tax Consultants
A 1-hour consultation with one of our international tax consultants to evaluate your tax situation and determine your tax return filing requirements.
Your Tax Evaluation costs you nothing if you become a Concierge Tax Services client. We credit your Tax Evaluation fee toward your tax preparation fees. And, if we are not right you, we’ll refer you to a tax professional from our trusted network.
A tax evaluation is the first step in becoming an Esquire Group Concierge Tax Services client.
Since every client’s situation is different, we insist on evaluating each new client’s tax situation before recommending services or quoting a fee. A Tax Evaluation is an opportunity for us to gain a full understanding of your tax situation so that we can provide you with the services you need. It is also an opportunity for you to ask us questions to gain a better understanding of your tax situation as seen by our professionals with decades of experience.
What you get:
- Your questions answered by one of our licensed International Tax Consultants
- A written summary of our recommendations
- A detailed fee quote for the services we are recommending
What do I need to do to prepare for my tax evaluation?
We suggest compiling a list of your questions so you get the most out of our call.
And, don’t stress about what we will ask you. You’ll know the answers off the top of your head.
We will ask you things like:
- Are you married?
- What is your and your family’s citizenships and residencies?
- What types of income do you earn (e.g. wages, interest, dividends, rent)?
- Do you have foreign accounts?
- Are you tax compliant?
We look forward to speaking with you.